.

.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Glenn and Daniela's Engagement Session...


I had the privelege of shooting Glenn and Daniela a few weeks before their wedding. They wanted to take  photos at 'Crushed Rock' because it was the place they first met..... how dreamy? Well of course I thought this was a fantastic idea even though I had never been and had no idea where it was. So after asking around I managed to park my car near a path that I was hoping was right. Sure enough up pulled the couple. This was my first time meeting Daniela and she looked radiant.  I grabbed my bag and we headed down the path. I had no idea we'd be trekking through the bush to get to the rock.  Well let me tell you Daniela is a trooper she never complained once even as Glenn plucked the wood ticks from her dress.  It was immediately clear how well these two interpreted direction and how photogenic they were. Daniela was like a goddess in the forest and Glenn was not too shabby himself.  We finished up at Crush Rock and headed down the road to an open field.  Once again these two obliged and  tromped deep into the grass for me, despite 100's of fish flies and mosquitos swarming us.  I was so thankful for their commitment, it makes my vision come to life without any restrictions.  We decided to make a quick drive to the dam and grab a few shots by the water, I personally love the silhouette's.
So here are quite of few of my favourites from the session, I loved sooooooo many.   Can you believe we wrapped this all up in about 45 minutes!!!! What a joy....
































1 comment: