.

.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Father's day shoot...

I was lucky enough to spend most of Father's day shooting this amazing family in Bissett. The day started off early for me as I had never been to Bissett and I aimed to arrive at the family's house for 11am. I left around 9:30am from Pine Falls.  I made a quick phone call to make sure the time was okay, but no one answered.... No worries I'll call hubby in about 20 minutes and have him pass the message along. NOPE!!!! There is absolutely no phone service minutes out of town and it does not come back until you are finally in Bissett!
Well,  I arrived as I scheduled and was greeted at the door by a very surprised (pj clad) Mom. "Hi", I said looking very surprised myself. "Are we still on for today?"
 "I thought we were booked for July?" she said....
OMG.... the first thoughts I had were... well it was a great drive and I can scout the location for next time.  Luckily her hubby had the day off and was so easy going that he didn't even flinch when he showed up and was told to get ready for the shoot!  Turns out it was the right day, just some typing on my part which was very difficult to read....lol
It was great to hang out and get to know them for a bit, and give the kids a chance to warm up to me.  I had a great time and the weather was perfect!   They were such great hosts and toured me around town, to a rock quarry and then back to their house for lunch!  Glad I made the trek to gorgeous Bissett, I know I'll be back.... for sure once their hot tub is installed....lol.
Here's some shots from the day....

 
 






 















 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment