.

.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Anniversary Tanya and Kevin






























I can't believe it's been a year since I photographed Kevin and Tanya's wedding.  What a beautiful winter wedding.  Tanya was a stunning bride and had every detailed planned to perfection.  I was so proud of those girls braving the cold January temperatures in their strapless gowns omg!  It was such a joy to spend the day with such a loving family, the sound of kids laughing, dancing and enjoyed the day too brought a smile to my face.  I absolutely loved the centre pieces at the venue with the Beta's swimming in the tall vases matched with all the stunning blue and silver details it could not have been prettier!
These two are so in love and recently made their son a big brother by adding twin boys to their family and all within a year.  I wish them many many more years of happiness and joy they so deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. WOW fantastic photos Lor! Great shots! I had no idea you did these photos!! Absolutely gorgeous with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed Lori! You really captured so many great moments. Love them all... and how the blue pops out of the bouquet with the wedding rings :D LOVE your work...
    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete